Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Being John Malkovich (Criterion Release)/The Avengers

Next Tuesday (5/15), Criterion will release Being John Malkovich on Blu-ray and DVD. This new edition features an updated image transfer and lossless audio and comes highly recommended by myself and the guys over at Bluray.com.

Click the image below to check out their review:


Pick up the Blu-ray or DVD at Amazon:

      




Go Through the YouTube Portal and Check Out the Trailer:



On another note, if you are into comics and superhero movies, you've probably already seen The Avengers but if you haven't you should go right away...

...Right NOW!

I know it's a new film that appeals to the masses, which is something I don't usually recommend on this blog but I feel it is my duty to let you know if there is a film out there that is worthy of recognition regardless.

That being said, The Avengers is one of the most entertaining and overall fun movie-going experiences I've had in a long time and I rarely go out to the theaters because of the garbage that gets released on a weekly basis. Over the years, I have lost faith in the Summer blockbuster but The Avengers has completely restored my it! It proves movies can still have a big budget, be entertaining and above all fun!

This Summer is looking good for superhero/sci-fi fans as I am also looking forward to Prometheus and The Dark Knight Rises so we'll see how they all stack up after they are all released but for now, go see The Avengers!


No comments:

Post a Comment